Game Producer, Voice Over - Diablo IV
24 days ago
Job Title:Game Producer, Voice Over - Diablo IV
The Diablo IV team is looking for a Game Producer to join our group of talented developers.
In this role, you will partner with Narrative, Audio, and Localization as well as producers and leaders throughout the team to drive the delivery of recorded lines for Diablo IV. The ideal candidate is extremely thorough, self-organized, works well in a team environment, and has a strong eye and ear for detail. Your talent in organization and communication will help align a team of creatives around timelines and goals.
Our backgrounds are diverse, and we all share a real passion for what we do – bringing the world together through epic gaming experiences. We value communication and collaboration amongst the Production team, the game team, and Blizzard itself. If you are enthusiastic about making games and great audio, then answer the call! We would love to hear from you.
This is a full-time position at our office in Irvine, California.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We have transitioned to a work-from-home model and we are continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options .
- Build consensus and maintain focus around project goals and timelines
- Own the day-to-day tasking and scheduling for Voice Over
- Anticipate, identify, and help find solutions to project roadblocks and risks
- Facilitate cross-discipline communication and collaboration
- Promote and contribute to a culture of inclusion and diversity
- Work with team leadership to help balance workloads and priorities
- Support other production staff with tasks across Sound Design, Narrative, and Cinematics
- 2+ years of experience in game production or project management
- Experience facilitating teams and meeting deadlines under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strong project and people management skills
- Well-developed soft skills and a flexible communication style
- Passion for audio and games, especially Diablo!
- Proficient with Jira and Confluence
- Previous work on Open World or Action RPG titles
- Experience working with Voice Over, Music, and Sound Design pipelines
- Experience working with international regions and their respective laws and challenges