Game Producer(Project Manager)
7 days ago
Gameloft is looking for a proficient Game Producer with outstanding communication and people management skills to join one of our production teams.
- At least 2 years of experience working at the position of Project Manager / Game Producer;
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities;
- Good knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools;
- JIRA + Confluence bundle or analogues is a must;
- Strong leadership, communication, risk management and problem-solving skills;
- High level of interest in mobile games;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in game dev industry.
- Game production processes supporting and creating new ones from scratch;
- Optimizing production workflows at each step;
- Planning workload for each game update;
- Being in permanent close communication with the production team;
- Ensuring coordination of work done on the matter of time and quality;
- Work with brand licensor to secure and manage properties required for the product;
- Provide insights and best practices around production, live ops, team health, player feedback, etc.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a test assessment.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.