Game Producer (Project Manager)
Kharkiv Kharkiv Oblast ua
10 days ago
Game Producer (Project Manager) will be responsible for the assisting Local and HQ producer in development and delegating tasks a team of designers, programmers and 2D/3D artists. He will be involved in discussing features, deadline, content with local and third party management.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for video games;
- Highly motivated and enterprising;
- Fluent English;
- Organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge and experience of various tasks tracking systems;
- Knowledge of Android development specifics
- Helping Producer to assign tasks and manage projects for teams of designers, programmers, artists and quality assurance testers;
- Check the progress of development of new games throughout all production stages: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold;
- Ensure communication with Gameloft management and local teams for project follow-up;
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
- CV in English
- Cover Letter in English with the subject «Why do I want to join Gameloft with position of an Associate Producer?»
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 employees.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 170 employees and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.