Game Producer Intern (Project Manager Intern)
10 days ago
As being Project Management Intern, you will assist the Producer (Project Manager) in the following tasks to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets:
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Coordinating the activity of relevant parties involved in the production processes as requested by the Producer (Programmers, Game designers, Artists, QA, Creation teams, Support teams);
- Supporting the Producer to manage the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project;
- Providing expertise and effort to reach the expected deadlines and quality standards;
- Following up the project status; anticipating and raising any issue to the Producer to find out solutions or consider relevant decisions;
- Reviewing the game quality to ensure that Gameloft’s quality standards are met;
- Reporting to Producer
- Good command of English (verbal and written);
- Some experience in management (even in university/doing volunteer…)
- Fully commit to the company during the 6-month internship
- Excellent team spirit, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and on multiple tasks;
- Local Vietnamese candidates only
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Internship allowance: 6,000,000VND/month
- Accidental insurance
- Annual leave (1 day/month)
- Others: Teambuilding activities, Staff Trip, Company events across the year.
- Clubs, PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Creative workplace with international teams
- High chance of becoming an official employee of Gameloft
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our database for future suitable open jobs.
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Want to learn more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.