Game Producer II - League, PIE Events
17 hours ago
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line. We meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Game Producer II on the Events team, you will report to the production lead for developing the strategy of event experiences for players. You will drive the execution of new iterations of League of Legends’ immersive event experience and associated meta game features. You will engage deeply with the community and player data to ensure that the team is delivering maximum value, maintaining a singular focus on providing the best possible player experience. You will define what success looks like for the team, and you will lead the development team to achieve it.
- Lead a cross-functional team to own and deliver event metagame features for League of Legends PC.
- Lead product discovery and planning, provide visibility and predictability, lead the team through pre-production and technical investigation activities.
- Lead cross-team projects, manage the team backlog, co-author the product road map, and contribute to business prioritizations and planning.
- Coordinate with external partners to define and own feature release schedules
- With the support of the Event Leads, own and improve the work system, team performance metrics and goals setting, product development processes, and delivery.
- Build the team and setup team norms. Assess the team’s maturity, health, and composition.
- 5+ years experience in a Production role in a game or feature development team (i.e. - experience as a game producer, product manager, program/project manager, or similar)
- Experience in leading engineering teams, setting up work systems, improving team effectiveness and health, and delivering projects.
- Pragmatic experience in application of Agile and Lean development principle and practices
- Experience in managing the priority of team and/or product backlogs, writing user stories, and leading estimation and scoping.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of League of Legends, and have a deep understanding of the events, loot, event pass, or missions.
- Experience in managing artists and designers teams or vendor partner teams.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).