Game Performance Manager
Montreal Québec ca
17 days ago
As a Game Performance Manager at Ludia, you will be part of the leadership team of one of our upcoming/live games. Equipped with a strong analytical thinking, competitive insights and growth hacking best practices, you will:
- Champion the Product Identity/Strategy;
- Own the overall Product Performance & Growth
- Drive the updates roadmap process;
- Be responsible for the Live Ops and Monetization strategy;
- Lead a team of data analysts and economic designers.
This role reports directly to the producer.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in game development is required;
- Mobile F2P game expertise in a relevant role is required, including experience in working on live titles;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability through the use of hands-on exploration of data;
- Intermediate Excel/Amplitude/self-serve analytics tools experience is a must;
- Experience in A/B testing and segmentation is desired;
- Good design instincts and understanding of the player base;
- Skills for competitor benchmarking and market analysis;
- Self-motivated and focused on product growth, relentlessly identifying most important levers and KPIs driving impact;
- Ability to be a change agent within and outside the team, translating data insights into actions;
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines, build trust with teammates and influence effectively;
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate complex results throughout an organization at all levels;
- People management skills are desired.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded"Canada’s best game maker"by Apple, and"Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !
Join the performance team is to be part of a team that works every day to find the best profiles and always at heart to listen to our employees and bring them goodwill, development and recognition.