This job might no longer be available.
Game Operations Trainee
5 days ago
Report to: Live Performance Manager
· Assist Ops team to prepare/verify/localize/input announcement to GM tools with an optimized format as required.
· Make sure announcement/in-game mails are tested before push live.
· Assist community manager with daily community operations.
· Assist with Customer Service requests/feedbacks.
· Document translation when necessary.
· Other daily operation work assigned by managers.
· Good oral and written English.
· Game player or familiar with mobile games.
· Good communication skills.
· Work with a thorough spirit is needed.
· Good Powerpoint skills is preferred.
· work at least 6 months, 5 days a week
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com