Game Monetization Manager, Mobile
Kirkland WA US
9 days ago
GAME MONETIZATION MANAGER - MOBILE
Who We Are:
A fun, hard-working, and dedicated family of experienced game developers working cross-platform, with a current focus on mobile and emerging platforms. We keep our eyes set on broad appeal and
an engaging experience for our players. We are always looking for people who want to make the best out of great games.
What We Need:
Cat Daddy Games is seeking an experienced Game Monetization Manager to define and manage the monetization strategy of assigned mobile title(s). We are looking for a sharp, disciplined individual who has a passion for games, and a track record of managing live game economies and userbase health.
The Game Monetization Manager makes bold, real-time decisions that directly influence the economy and engagement of the game. Developing plans with a big-picture approach, focusing on the long-term growth and sustainability of the game, while maximizing game revenue is vital. The ideal candidate is dependable, self-motivated, and persistent in ensuring successful plan execution.
This position is based in Kirkland, WA.
What You Will Do:
- Develop in-game content plans, including but not limited to: events, sales, and promotions to drive consistent and sustainable growth in engagement and monetization
- Communicate ideas to stakeholders, integrate feedback and direction, and drive the implementation of approved plans
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Community teams on the in-game communication strategies and plans
- Develop measurable criteria to determine success of an event and utilize findings in subsequent releases
- Monitor key player metrics on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior
- Recognize and stay abreast of trends, patterns, and consumer preferences in mobile gaming
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- Experience working on live events for a gaming company
- Experience developing in-game revenue/monetization and retention strategies
- Strong marketing knowledge to formulate in-game sales strategies
- Proven ability to reason both logically and creatively
- Up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play gaming market
- Ability to operate within content management systems and/or bespoke tools to drive, schedule and execute live ops events and content
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment
- Detail orientated and fast learner
- Experience with Perforce, Test Track Pro is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau a plus
- Proficiency with general code parsing (html, json) and/or basic knowledge of programming languages (SQL, Python, C++) is a plus