This job might no longer be available.
4 months ago
Gameloft Sofia is hiring a Game Mathematician.
This is an engaging role blending together MATHEMATICAL EXPERTISE and PASSION FOR GAMING.
- Perform mathematical models and statistical analysis.
- Analyse, deconstruct the existing systems in the game balance and propose improvements based on data.
- Identify potential sale drivers for the different product categories in the game economy, defining the key points of exposure for those drivers.
- Analyse player behaviour, evaluate game performance and report suggestions accordingly.
- Play mobile games A LOT.
- Passion for gaming
- Comprehension of the emerging free-to-play business model
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- Passion for games and game design
- Mathematical models and statistics knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Previous experience as a Game Designer, Social Designer or Gambling Designer
- Previous experience in econometrics / data mining
- Experience in marketing or product management
- Understanding of Python and/or SQL
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and your 3 reasons why you want to join the gaming industry. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.