6 days ago
Job Posting TitleGame Mathematician
SummaryThis is an exciting opportunity to join Aristocrat, working for HRG studios in Brookvale. HRG are responsible for some of the most globally successful products in the industry. HRG have a wealth of experience in gaming, they are highly passionate about what they do and are looking for enthusiastic mathematicians to join the team. This role will be focusing on mathematics for Casino Games for our Australian and global markets.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for all math model calculations for assigned games, including return to player percentages, hit frequencies, standard deviations, and other metrics as appropriate;
- Verifying and analysing math models using programming tools;
- Preparation of documentation for regulatory submissions;
- Collaborating with other Game Designers and Mathematicians on new ideas, game reviews and improvements to games in production;
- Peer reviewing other Game Designer and Mathematicians’ math models and documentation;
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) with a strong mathematical component;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Programming skills desirable (C++ preferred);
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.