Game Mathematician II
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleGame Mathematician II
SummaryThe Statistician/Mathematician designs and develops tools that support game design.
What you'll do
This position works independently but with oversight and support from a project leader or senior statistician.
Key Performance Competencies
* Creativity/Continuous Improvement
* Problem Solving / Decision Making
* Attention to details
* Ability to coordinate with remote team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* In depth understanding of probability.
* Programming language skills in C++ or C#
* Good to have experience in Creating efficient math tools using C++/C#
* Analyze and project large game data
* Ability to complete assignments without supervision
* Develop reports to illustrate the results and findings to others
* Work with others to develop game prototypes and tools
* Perform analysis of Casino and Test Lab inquires of game play characteristics
* Maintain, update, and organize pay tables and related information
* Perform other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in Comp. Science/mathematics/statistics
• 1-3 years industry experience
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.