Game Mathematician - I
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleGame Mathematician - I
SummaryAristocrat Technologies is seeking a Game Mathematician who works with artistic, executive producer and technical staff to create the game vision and player experience for casino games.
Person would be working on the slot machine based game development for different market/regions.
What you'll do
The Game designer will:
- Participate in designing all aspects of a game design including entertainment, pacing, mathematical outcomes, and player communication.
- Have meticulous attention to detail to achieve optimal math models.
- Generate initial and final excel-based math models and combination sheets.
- Test mathematical outcomes to assure quality and that accurate calculations are achieved (through excel).
Short Term Goals:
- Understand the game design concepts for multiple products in the games portfolio
- Understand and Deliver mathematical design documents for assigned projects and follow its full implementation through the development process
Long Term Goals:
This position will work to create great games by designing player experience and mathematics model for multiple games.
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.