Game Mathematician I/II
8 days ago
SummaryWe are looking for experienced mathematician who is passionate about designing and delivering high impact casino games to our global customers. You will be part of a Studio with talented team of PMO, Artists, Game Mathematicians, Game Developers and Test Engineers. The Studio puts a strong emphasis on quality, individual ownership and values team players who take pride in developing games.
The role involves Game Design of Class 3 & Class 2 casino games for different markets. The role provides challenge of complexity (Visual design, game mathematics modelling, compliance requirements etc.) and variety (different cabinets, markets and languages). Each game is different, and you will be challenged each time.
Your work will directly impact the games delivery to global markets.
What you'll do
- Analysis of games requirements with business stakeholders
- Development of math model for Class 3 & Class 2 slot games - Calculate the probability of game event. Document game mathematics using Excel based templates
- Writes simulations to check math and ensure compliance to jurisdictional requirement
- Knowledge of C programming language (or equivalent) to check game mathematics and simulate game play
- Review of math test plan and math testing results. Ensuring game is compliant to target market requirements
- Creating new game concepts
Key performance measurements are game quality and time to market
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in Math or Statistics related role
- Basic programming skills in C/C++ under Windows/Linux operating system
- Good skills in probability theory and applications
- Proficient in MS-office tools (MS-excel, MS-doc and PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle
- Mathematics or Statistics education (MSc, M Tech.)