Game Intelligence Analyst
14 days ago
Red Storm is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore, and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Red Storm, we offer an open environment where bright ideas have a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and Create the Unknown.
The Game Intelligence Analyst (GIA) transforms player data into insights. You will work with the production team to understand their telemetry/tracking needs, collect piles of data (both pre and post-launch) to answer those needs, and transform that data into actionable findings that inform critical decisions and enhance the player experience.
Join the us as Game Intelligence Analyst and directly support a AAA game production by being the point of contact for all things DATA.
- Work with game teams to determine their telemetry needs and translate these into actionable trackable elements
- Support data collection from both pre-launch and post-launch initiatives and validate the quality of collected data
- Analyze, synthesize and interpret player data to identify trends, develop insights, and inform decisions
- Draft reports and communicate conclusions by highlighting and visualizing priority information in an approachable way
- Develop and implement KPI dashboards to provide strategic and operational support for game teams
- Research, design, implement and validate models and cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data that explain past player behaviors and forecast future ones
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the data collection systems
- Share expertise with the broader User Research group
- Learn, implement and share new methodologies
- Master’s degree in a quantitative or related field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Business Intelligence, …)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position or other relevant experience
- Experience analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of tools
- Experience visualizing and communicating results to a variety of stakeholders (including non-technical ones)
- Experience in data analysis
- Proactive, innovative and autonomous
- Organized and process oriented
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Able to reconcile technical and business perspectives
- Able to adapt to a changing environment
- High standards for quality
- Passionate about data and player experience
- Motivated with a desire to drive change
- Thrives under pressure
- Strong knowledge of the video game industry
- Experience with ELK stack strongly preferred (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana)
- Experience with Tableau Software strongly preferred
- Experience in the video game industry an asset
- Programming experience an asset
- Heavily subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents.
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan with match.
- New hires start with 3 weeks of vacation annually, increasing to a cap of 5 weeks based on years of service.
- 9 paid holidays (and we’re closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day).
- 3 weeks of sick leave annually.
- Flexible work schedule
- Subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six...
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.