Game Evaluation Analyst
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
17 days ago
As our Business Development team builds relationships with new independent game developers, Tilting Point needs to conduct a number of tests to evaluate the potential of these games and ultimately decide whether they can be profitable within our business model.
The Game Evaluation Analyst will be the gatekeeper for new games entering our publishing portfolio and act as the bridge between our Business Development and Growth Marketing teams by retrieving and analyzing prospective games’ historical data, conducting media buying tests to measure profitability, and evaluating UA and game KPIs to assess long term partnerships.
- Gather and analyze prospective games historical KPIs (including LTV, retention rates, engagement rates, monetization, etc) and summarize your findings for Tilting Point leadership
- Conduct media buying tests on Facebook to gain an understanding of the games core audience, potential reach, CTR/CVR/CPI benchmarks, and profitability.
- Ensure all platform integrations and measurement platforms are reporting properly; diagnose issues and propose solutions when applicable.
- Manage User Acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other ad networks for all games in the evaluation phase, and make recommendations on which games to advance to publishing partnerships.
- Provide feedback on the quality of ad creatives to the TP Creative team.
- 1+ years experience as a business or data analyst
- Strong data analysis skills. You are an expert with Excel and can clearly communicate the findings of your analysis
- Passionate about mobile gaming. This position requires to evaluate a lot of games with different genres and gameplay, therefore knowledge of the mobile gaming market is required
- Extremely well organized
- Strong communicator: you will be working across TP’s 3 global offices
- (Required) Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.