Game Evaluation Analyst Internship
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
2 months ago
As our Business Development team builds relationships with new independent game developers, Tilting Point needs to conduct a number of tests to evaluate these games potential and ultimately decide whether these games can be profitable within our business model. The Game Evaluation Analyst will be the gate keeper for new games entering our publishing portfolio and act as the bridge between our Business Development and Growth Marketing teams by evaluating prospective games’ historical data, conducting media buying tests to measure profitability, and manage UA campaigns prior to entering long term partnerships.
- Analyze prospective games historical KPIs (including LTV, retention rates, engagement rates, monetization, etc) and summarize your findings for Tilting Point leadership
- Conduct media buying tests on Facebook to gain an understanding of the games core audience, potential reach, CTR/CVR/CPI benchmarks, and profitability.
- Ensure all platform integrations and measurement platforms are reporting properly; diagnose issues and propose solutions when applicable.
- Manage User Acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other ad networks for all games in the evaluation phase, and make recommendations on which games to advance to publishing partnerships.
- Provide feedback on the quality of ad creatives to the TP Creative team.
- 1+ years experience with performance media buying; familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager is a must. Bonus point for media buying experience in the games industry.
- Strong data analysis skills. You are an expert with Excel and can clearly communicate the findings of your analysis.
- Extremely well organized
- Strong communicator… you will working across TP’s 3 global offices