Game Engineer / Tech Designer Intern
3249 South La Cienega Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90016, United States
1 day ago
BECOME A SURVIOS INTERN!
Looking for a summer internship that’s so outside the box, it’s in another dimension? Become a Survios Intern in our multi-discipline Internship Program and get an in-depth professional experience that exposes you to a whole new reality!
As Survios’s paid summer internship program enters its fifth year, we’re thrilled to welcome a new crop of talented artists, engineers, and designers into the fold for the most in-depth game internship in the industry! In our Los Angeles offices, you’ll dive headfirst into the ever-evolving, sometimes chaotic, and always awesome world of VR game development. With seasoned professionals and industry veterans as your mentors, you’ll work directly with development teams on the most exciting projects in our pipeline while bonding with your fellow interns in fun team-building events outside of work.
At Survios , we helped bring VR into the mainstream with the global #1-selling sci-fi shooter Raw Data ; the technologically innovative, official eSport Sprint Vector ; revolutionary music creation experience Electronauts ; and blockbuster boxing game CREED: Rise to Glory —all backed by the most successful funding rounds in the industry. And as a Survios intern, you’ll be an integral part of the team that’s not just making VR for now, but working to bring the future of technology into today. From engineers to artists, we provide the perfect creative environment for fostering tomorrow’s top gaming talent. Bring your own ideas and innovations to the table and work alongside Survios’ seasoned veterans to conceptualize and prototype the next wave of must-play VR games and experiences.
This is a 13-week, on-site internship at Survios HQ in Los Angeles, California, from May 11 - August 7, 2020.
Each intern will receive a stipend of $500 every two weeks.
Each intern, if he or she is not located in the greater Los Angeles area, will receive housing provided by Survios for the duration of the internship.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must be currently attending or recently graduated from high school/secondary school or college.
- Game development intern applicants must have a working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4. These will be the main development tools used during the course of the internship.
International applications will be considered based on availability of U.S. Visitor Visas or other temporary Visa arrangements.
- January 15 : Applications open.
- March 20 : Applications and tests due.
- March 27 : Interns selected and notified.
- May 11 : First day of internship program. Interns must report to Survios HQ in Los Angeles.
- August 7 : Last day of internship program.
GAME ENGINEER / TECH DESIGN INTERNSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Fill out our Online Application including your resume, a personal statement, and any relevant project links, through one of the links below:
- Complete our Test:
- Test will be emailed to you upon completion of the application.
- Note: If you do not receive an email instantly after hitting the submit application button, please check your spam and bulk folders. If you cannot find an email from us with the test attached in any of your email folders, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.