Game Economy Designer
8 days ago
- Co-define the virtual economy with monetisation manager;
- Design, prototype and support the economic systems to drive players to invest in the game’s economy (in- game as well as across multiple platforms and on-line services);
- Model, tune and manage complex game systems & mechanics (rewards, features) to engage players & fulfill their needs;
- Understand the player’s key motivation levers (progression, reward, social);
- Create loot tables and balance the economy;
- Ensure flexible systems and data structure to allow for iteration, refinement and data analysis with Technical Directors;
- Use strong knowledge in macro and behavioral economics (game theory, sociology…) to create the in-game economy and its money life cycle (production, sinks, inflation);
- Define the virtual products (relation, life cycle, streams of availability);
- Work closely with the monetization manager and online teams to provide for monetization opportunities and Game as a Service needs, using Acquisition and Retention levers;
- Work closely with the data analyst & monetization manager to design the metrics system to ensure the data collection triggering economy adjustments and tuning.
- An innovative, creative, and collaborative spirit;
- Critical thinking, curiosity, attention to detail, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility;
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations;
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- An understanding of player motivation & a passion video games.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.