Game Economy Designer - Green Panda Games (M/W/NB)
4 days ago
As a Game Economy Designer, you will be supporting the game economy team in constructing and maintaining the game balance mechanics inside our mobile games. Each of our games needs to be perfectly balanced for optimal user experience and monetization.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Balance the game mechanics across our games
- Create economic systems that facilitate fun gameplay loops that enhance gameplay replayability
- Develop and maintain documentation and spreadsheet balance of economic systems
- Research and analyze trending games to provide deconstructions
- Playtest game balance to gauge player experience and ensure correct economy implementation
- Understand the KPI’s to optimize /construct the game balance accordingly
- Build and constantly update existing game models to accommodate emerging best practices
- Proactively suggest ways to improve the monetization & economy
Qualities we are looking for:
- Good math / statistics background
- Advanced experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Basic understanding of player psychology and gaming motivations
- Experience working on mobile games
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience designing and implementing game economy
- Good knowledge of the modern mobile F2P market
- Design and optimise monetisation models to increase LTV
- A hyper-passionate and motivated person
- Strong communication skills in English
- Development technical background
- Experience with SQL
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have tons of benefits: free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers, 8 weeks of holidays per year (6 weeks + French bank holidays),...
- We have regular company events: Summer party, Christmas party, monthly game nights with free food, playing video games, board games,...
- We love games but also sports: we have yoga and fitness at the office, we play basketball all together, football,...
- Relocation package and assistance for anyone outside of France.
- Sponsored French classes for international employees.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
Green Panda Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with games downloaded more than 250 million times in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from hyper-casual to casual, constantly deepening our games’ mechanics and our portfolio. We are looking to further grow our internal creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.