Game Economy Academy
1 day ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We is looking for a Game Economy Manager to join us!
You will be responsible to plan and build one of the main drivers of free-to-play games – the “behind the scenes” of the game that make it exciting and successful.
You will design the game features and products and lead data-driven methods to keep improving both the game experience and users’ behavior in it in order to optimize business results.
Your responsibility will be to identify and develop the users’ experience in the game and help grow the game’s purchase drivers.
The process will require building models of gaming behavior, creating new segments, taking part in product planning and optimizing the pricing for improved user retention and game revenues.
If you find it interesting Apply to our Game Economy Course.
We will teach you the top-level skills and languages you need to succeed and start working as a Game Economist in a matter of weeks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a quantitative field
- Enjoy working with numbers, formulas, data analysis and excellent Excel skills
- Great multitasking and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to drive both personal and collaborative projects
- A strong interest in gaming and mobile F2P games
- Experience with data analysis
- SQL\R knowledge – big advantage
- Knowledge and experience with B2C/Gaming – advantage