We are the largest developer and publisher of classic mobile games in Brazil. Owners of the Jogatina brand, we have a vast portfolio of casual games developed for Android and iOS, such as Buraco, Domino, Mahjong, as well as games created for other platforms, and the websites jogatina.com and thesocialpoker.com
Our mission is to build fun through simplicity. Our purpose is to entertain and release the essentials in everyone who plays our games and in our collaborators, respecting them equally, regardless of their class, score, team or special powers.
Founded in 2006, headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Gazeus Games today has a team made up of the best and most passionate people, working in a relaxed and learning environment to bring a quality experience to millions of players worldwide .
As part of the innovation team, you will be in charge of all economic flows across their titles.
Game Economist Designers will develop effective monetization strategies that encourage growth towards the companies target KPIs per quarter as possible.
Responsibility and Duties:
- Build/create game economy structures and documents for your team(s).
- Create and maintain the high level economic design pages for your title(s) to ensure transparency is maintained across the team.
- Support in the creation of any exporting tools that may be required for integrating larger scale economies into your game(s).
- Ensure all economic systems are balanced in a manner that does not breach guidance and/or laws across the countries it is.
- Plan and propose the player experience for the systems you are designing.
- Analyze data, build reports, and work with the Analytics team to get all necessary data to further refine your economic strategy and improve its effectiveness.
- Leverage LiveOps opportunities where possible.
- Assist in managing in-game sales, CRM programs, gifting campaigns, and seasonal content.
- Understand game metrics to form hypotheses and create experiments with clear/measurable success goals.
- Liaison with the Business team as required in order to stay aligned with corporate targets and emerging trends
The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following
- 2+ years experience in an economist role. Experience in game development is preferred.
- Creation and modification of Microsoft Excel formulas.
- Ability to create reports concerning game economic performance.
- Excellent understanding of the role analytics plays.
- Experience with statistics and business analysis.
- Strong self management skills.
- Competency and comprehension in dealing with multiple consumer cultures.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Confidence in presenting detailed analysis and work to teams.
- Multilingual applicants are preferred.
- Advanced/Fluent in English.
- Advanced/Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese, a plus.
Good To Have
- Being passionate about games and/or having maintained the economy of one or more live games.
- Outstanding ability to present detailed analysis and work to business and game teams.
- Experience with agile methodologies and multidisciplinary teams.
- Want to develop your career in a game company.
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Project Management Tools (aka Jira);
- Advanced in Excel;
- A/B Testing Tools (aka Firebase, Optimizely)
- Data Analysis Tools (aka Firebase Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Mixpanel, Tableau)
What we offer:
- Remote First environment - Work from anywhere with internet!
- Great compensation Package
- Work with a fun, capable and outstanding global Team!
- Monthly magical online parties with your team mattes :-)
And the usual:
- Dental and Health plan
- VR / VA above market pay
- Variable pay can happen according to the company results
- Flexible time
- Day off on your Birthday
- + Other benefits, included on our Total annual comp package.