15 days ago
Tactile Games is dedicated to making fun, character-driven games that challenge and delight our players. In addition to our successful existing titles Lily’s Garden and Penny and Flo, we are also working on a few exciting new products.
Now to support us in this exciting journey, we are looking for a Game Director. As a Game Director you will help us realize Tactile’s commitment to create story driven mobile games that are best in class by providing an engaging, immersive and meaningful quality experience beyond compare.
In this role, you will work on one of our existing games. This is an exciting opportunity as we are constantly trying to improve on the games that we already launched. You will be able to unleash your creativity and make improvements that will have an impact on millions of our players daily.
Please note: This is a full-time position located onsite in our Copenhagen office.
What you will be doing
- Drive the vision for the new story chapters
- Collaborate with key team members including Narrative Designer, Art Director, Cinematic Artist and Producer to drive that vision forward
- Plan the process for art and story to make sure our content is released weekly
- Work with our User Research team to ensure a positive user experience
- Cooperate with the Product Team to seamlessly integrate story and gameplay
- Team up with our Data Science team to ensure we make data driven decisions
What we are looking for
- Ability to bring your creative vision to life demonstrated by experience within game development or animated films
- Project management experience
- Understanding of the design process including level flow, narrative design, engagement, structure, pacing, testing, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile F2P games
- Experience working with a game engine
Good if you also have
- Art and animation skills
- Narrative design experience
- Knowledge of Unity
What we offer:
🌆 Beautiful office with probably the best view in Copenhagen
🩺 Pension and private health insurance
💻 A chance to work with the latest tools and technology
📚 Opportunities for individual growth with development talks as well as workshops, books and courses
🌮 Daily, healthy organic breakfast and lunch prepared by our professional chefs in-house
🥳 Social activities, including game nights, book club, Friday bar and more
✈️ Relocation package if you are coming from outside of Denmark
🔍 Free Danish lessons with our in-house Danish teachers Anja and Andreas
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.