18 days ago
is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a self-starting, creative, driven and results focused Unity Engineer to join our team! If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Work with a team to develop and scale games in the mobile space
- Build technology and tools that can be leveraged across multiple projects
- Be flexible and willing to learn new technologies
- Optimize and fine tune code for performance
- Maintain existing codebases.
- Tackle new challenges that arise during development
- 2-5 years of industry experience developing real time 3D games
- Experience with modern game engine technologies (Unity, Unreal Engine 4, Cocos2d)
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language (C#, C/C++, Objective-C, Java)
- Excellent programming skills with solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed
- Positive and willing to tackle new challenges that arise during development
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
- Development experience with version control software
- BA/BS degree in computer science, game development or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Mobile development experience (iOS and Android)
- Shipped at least one game and have a proven track record
- Passionate about the gaming / mobile app industry!
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work from home stipend on each paycheck
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.