This job might no longer be available.
Game Developer: Unity
21 days ago
SummaryWe are looking for a developer to join one of our game development teams. In this role you will be part of a team responsible for the development of exciting new features for our next flagship title at Product Madness.
As a developer you’ll take part in technical discussions, design solutions and code implementation. You’ll work closely with producers, designers, and other developers in a highly collaborative and genuinely agile environment.
We’re a small team of game developers veterans and this is the opportunity for you to have an impact on a new game and work on various aspects of game development!
What you'll do
- Program and design new features based on Unity for Mobile
- Perform unit tests and integration tests and debug existing and new features
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in daily Agile scrum meeting
- Participate in documenting the new features
What we're looking for
- Proven Experience working with Unity and/or C#
- Has worked in the game industry
- Good understanding of design patterns and design principles
- Ability to build flexible and reusable systems
- Good communication skills
- Ability to write and read technical documentation
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the GAAS concepts and understanding of networking principles
- Understanding of Unity Addresseables and asset management
- Experience with asynchronous code
- Google Cloud Platform
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Flexibility: Flexible working schedules & Hybrid mode (2 days/week in office)
Health Benefits: Health care coverage on your first day of employment with competitive plans paid 100% by Product Madness and virtual Health care offered
Wellbeing: Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Time Off: 4 weeks + 10 personal/sick days
Financial Benefits: 100% match up to 4% on Group RRSPs + SuperShare eligibility where for every 2 Aristocrat Technologies (ATI) shares you buy, up to the set maximum, you will receive 1 for free (in 2 years’ time)
- Team Member Assistance Fund: Up to $1,000 annually in financial support if you fall on hard times and need financial assistance