This job might no longer be available.
Game Developer (M/F)
7 months ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world !
- Create hit games
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Develop your own game ideas by building small teams within the studio
- You are interested in casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are familiar with optimisation issues
- You speak and write English
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Good knowledge of casual games