Game Developer (M/F)
8 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 2 billions downloads.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore new areas: video streaming, content curation, news, user generated content and social apps.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world !
- Create hit games
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Develop your own game ideas by building small teams within the studio
- You are interested in casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are familiar with optimisation issues
- You speak and write English
Nice to Have
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Good knowledge of casual games