Game Developer (C++, UE4)
9 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Game Developer to assist in the creation of the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play PC game companies in the world.
What will you do?
- Prototype and develop core game features using Unreal Engine 4/5, including feature-specific tools (Console, Mobile and PC platform, C++/Blueprints)
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of programming experience in the gaming industry
- Excellent coding skills in C++
- Strong background in UE4 development
- Multiplayer game development experience
- Performance profiling skills
- Passionate about AAA games and game development
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Mobile development experience
- Familiarity with XBox / Playstation development
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.