Game Designer (remote work)
3 months ago
As Game Designer, you’ll be responsible for defining how the game plays and what elements it should have to feel fun and fair. You'll shape the game’s vision, document it and communicate to the multidisciplinary team.
We’re looking for a candidate capable of explaining and proving the feasibility of their game design solutions and turning them into engaging mobile playable experience.
- Passion for video games and game development;
- Proficiency with gameplay design and player experience design;
- Knowledge of game design theory and deep understanding of gameplay fundamentals;
- Profound gaming experience on mobile and other platforms;
- English (full working proficiency).
Would be considered a plus:
- Proficiency with game editors and prototyping tools;
- Strong pitching and presentation skills;
- Programming, scripting, 2D or 3D art, scriptwriting or video directing working background;
- Special education in game design, architecture, psychology or computer programming.
- Contribute to the entrusted game, depending on project needs;
- Collaborate proactively with your team and superiors in order to design, prototype and pitch concepts of game systems and content. Adjust and balance those concepts to feel fun and fair;
- Create and maintain clear and comprehensive design documentation;
- Provide the team with experience-centric attitude to the game: develop and communicating empathy for players, their needs, interests and motivations;
- Implement and debug game content via game engine tools, asset editors, localization and balancing sheets, and so on.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.