10 days ago
Zynga is looking for Game Designers to join the team. You will be working on games that will be played by millions of players every single day.
- Work closely with other designers and cross-functionally with UX, engineering, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features. Build and lead the implementation of fun, engaging in-game events and other game content.
- Build clear and complete game design documentation for game content and features. Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance.
- 3 plus years experience in mobile game design, including at least one year on a game in live ops
- Experience building in-game content designed to appeal to a sp ecific audience
- Deep understanding of basic economy balance and tuning
- Experience writing clear and concise specs, user flows, and feature documentation
- Solid knowledge of free-to-play games in general, and the brain puzzle genre specifically
- Excellent com munication an d critical thinking skills
What we offer you:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered br eakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zyn ga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!