Richardson Texas United States
21 days ago
PeopleFun is a dynamic development studio specializing in world class mobile games. Over 25 million players download our games every month. The heart of our success is advocating for player experience. We observe, listen, participate, and evolve to the needs of our players. Our people are our most important asset. We promote a friendly workplace and encourage employees to connect with one another.
This position is for an experienced Game Designer or Senior Game Designer ready to captivate millions of players with innovative ideas and remarkable design while working alongside industry veterans with decades of experience.
- You can design captivating game experiences for any genre.
- You understand what makes games and their mechanics tick.
- You can break down games and systems into their fundamental pieces.
- You can guide player behavior through game design.
- Help bring games from the seeds of an idea all the way through to the finish line and into live operations.
- Host inspiring design meetings, write stellar design documents, compose delightful slides, and mock up intuitive user interface flows.
- Engage in creative problem solving, crafty system design, and innovative ideation.
- Watch others play through your work and iterate based on observation.
- Release your features to millions of players and see the results through data.
- An incredible design mind and the heart of a gamer.
Requirements for Applying
- Cover Letter explaining, in your own words, your interest in this Designer position and why you feel you'd be a great fit.
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus Plan
- 401K with employer matching
- Flex PTO policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- On-site gym and free Yoga classes
- Annual game device and IAP budget
- Catered lunch on Fridays
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.