9 days ago
Lion Studios is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios utilizes their resources and expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven over two billion downloads and over a dozen games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet , Happy Glass , Save the Girl , and Slap Kings .
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a self-starting, creative, driven and results focused Game Designer to join our team in Berlin. If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the teams
- Ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI/UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Understand models and tools to analyze game play and user behavior
Basic Qualifications :
- 2+ years of professional experience as a game designer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Game Design, Film, Computer Science and/or related experience
- Ability to conceptualize, prototype, iterate and balance features
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and game flow
- Avid gamer across multiple platforms/genres
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of casual games
- Competitive Salary
- Free lunch and stocked canteen
- Stock Options
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.