10 days ago
Game Designers holds key role in the game development process being responsible for player’s experience and pathway inside the game.
- Developing the game project vision with the Creative Director/Lead guidance
- Taking creative ownership of the game features, from idea till the final execution
- Creating GDD of the game’s new features. Updating / improving project documentation with its development on a regular basis
- Taking an active part in the game prototyping and debugging; working with game/resource editors, graphics software, and scripting
- Cooperating with other team members in the implementation process and bringing up ideas that will improve the quality of the game.
- Ensuring that the Player’s Experience reaches Gameloft’s level of quality and is at a decent competitive level.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Understanding of game design fundamentals
- Passion to video games of various genres
- Deep knowledge of the mobile games market and PC/console games
- Perfect knowledge of the game’s business models (F2P, premium, hybrid). Knowledge of in-game analytics
- Basics of the UI/UX, visual aesthetics, psychological principles of perception
- Understanding of the OOD principles
- Flexibility of the mind, pragmatism and perfectionism
Preferred skills and background:
- 2+ year of the game design experience (mid-core games will be a plus)
- Experience in scripting or visual programming
- Experience using game editors (e.g. UDK, Unity, Hammer)
- Indie-development experience or building mods for existing games
- Spatial imagination, ability to work with 3D graphics
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave
- Relocation package
- Free English courses
- Regular corporate events and team buildings
- Lunch compensation
- Gym compensation.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperating with more than 360 gamelofters.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.