12 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. Making games is fun, but also tough. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is an Electronics Arts mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio brought SimCity BuildIt to mobile and the game has more than 200 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio's passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next big hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
We are looking for a game designer to join a new project. You will work as a member of the game's design team, reporting to the project's lead designer. Your main responsibility will be to work on content and live service design.
This position fits game designers, who have passion for live service, content design and game writing. You might look for your first job in the games industry or you already have some experience in f2p game design. You care for players and want to be part of a team whose goal is to create extraordinary experiences.
- Design, document, configure and realize the game’s features, with a focus on live service and events
- Work with the team on functionality, content, balance, economy and UX
- Use data from multiple sources to iterate the game's design and player experience
- Work with game texts and localization
- You have passion for playing and making mobile games
- Knowledge of free-to-play mobile game design
- English language proficiency
- Understand player-centric, games as a service, design thinking
- Enjoy creative team work
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working on a successful f2p live game
- Game industry experience in another discipline (e.g. programming, art, production)