This job might no longer be available.
Orlando Florida United States
7 days ago
At EA, Game Designers working with our live service teams, create the content that keep our games fun, fresh, and engaging.
- Create great content – Our Designers work with the members of their team to create features and programs that delight our players
- Ensure the highest quality – Testing your creations and working with the QA team to make sure things do what they are supposed to do
- Service a 7 day a week game service – Sometimes, off-hour work will be necessary. Players are playing all day, every day and we need to provide content for them all the time
- Knowledge of card games (Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon , etc. ) and how monetization of card gaming works
- Communication Skills – we’re looking for candidates who can easily speak their minds about group ideas or their own, and, someone who is comfortable and has experience in writing for published works
- Awareness of E-commerce within Video Games or other similar platforms
- Past demonstrated experience with XML and SQL. These will be your primary tools in this position.
- Be passionate about games – We are looking for people who play games and understand why they love playing them (and why they don’t sometimes)
- Creative and collaborative – A friendly and open nature and an active and curious mind fit in well with us
- And being a Football fan is a plus …but, not a requirement!