19 days ago
Job Posting TitleGame Designer
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Pixel United (formerly Aristocrat Digital) is a mobile- first games powerhouse, boasting three world-leading publishers in Product Madness, Plarium and Big Fish Games that entertain millions of players every day. Our genre-defining games are brought to life by the best creative, technology and commercial talent across the globe.
The Digital Content organization is the fastest growing and most strategically forward-looking part of Aristocrat’s global business. We develop market-leading social casino games for a variety of mobile and web platforms with a team of extremely high-caliber professionals from a wide range of backgrounds. Get in on the ground floor working with a dynamic team chasing exciting new markets of mobile and web platforms while capitalizing on the huge potential for growth, experience, and leadership. We offer the stability and opportunity of a multi--billion dollar global organization with the culture, pace, challenge, and ability to make a meaningful impact.
What You'll Do
- Math – Create slot game specifications and mathematics for new slot game concepts and products
- Innovate – Think of new slot games and features to entertain our players & customers
- Partner – Work with all your creative colleagues in software development, audio and art design to create leading global content
- Bring it to life – Oversee the development of new game concepts by working with other departments such as sales and marketing to ensure your hunches are right for new games
- Market knowledge – Learn the competitive mobile slot market place through hands on game play research and peer discussion
- Ensure QA procedures for games are met
- All other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 2+ years game design experience and strong mathematic background
- Proven track record of developing successful slot game concepts
- An ability to write programs in C or other programming language desired
- Mathematical or Computer Science degree
- Experience in game design for slots a plus!
Key Competencies :
- Team Player
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.