4 days ago
Created back in 2015, 8SEC is a game studio that makes engaging hyper casual games. Our goal is to create hits that will rule the top of the charts and deliver fun around the world. We are game makers, game changers.
We are looking for a talented Game Designer to be part of this adventure and participate in building something bigger. Join a team where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively in a creative and stimulating working environment. Here, you will have the opportunity to make a real and direct impact!
Help the team by finding then polishing up rough ideas into hit games played by millions of players.
- Bring new trendy hyper casual game concepts and refine the team ideas (game rules, UX, UI, art style...)
- Help developers and artists in your squad to release games which are fun, clean and eye-candy
- Deconstruct and analyse mobile hyper casual games mechanics in order to improve our live games
What we are looking for
- Perfect knowledge of the hyper casual game market
- Experience in the design of several hyper-casual games
- Self-directed and able to perform effectively both autonomously and in a team
- Ultra creative mindset with a strong appeal for data-driven results
- You are naturally curious and interested in constantly learning new things
Nice to have
- Knowledge of C# and a first professional experience on Unity
- Previous work on a successful mobile game, casual or hyper casual
- Fluent in English
What you’ll find at 8SEC
A place where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow to develop your own career path: you’ll have the opportunity to change positions and quickly evolve in the company.
A data-driven-innovation-based culture : everyone’s ideas are welcome and anyone can think of a new game idea. You’ll be able to playtest all the games and provide feedback. You will also have transparent access to all the data which will help you get the big picture of what is going on in the company
Great places to work, located in the heart of Lyon & Paris (bars, gyms, terrasse, coffee and snacks…) where you will have a great work-life balance with remote work, flexible hours…
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.