Game Designer - Unannounced Project
2 months ago
As a Game Designer, you will report to the Lead designer and you will work directly with the team members, designers, artists, and developers on an unannounced game.
You should have extensive knowledge in free-to-play RPG design.
Knowledge and interest in Geolocalization design is a plus!
- Work directly on your next mobile Hit, from the pre-concept foundations to the LiveOps,
- Create fun, intuitive and robust game mechanics for a broad Audience,
- Make your design documents accessible to the team through mockups, screen-flows charts and other useful tools,
- Own the design of an entire Pod,
- Follow-up on feature implementation to make sure they meet the established quality requirements,
- Work in line with the Lead Game Designer to feed the long-term vision of the game,
- Work with data analysts in order to improve targeted KPIs,
- Collaborate with the live-ops team to adopt efficient calendar strategies,
- Constantly review and understand market trends and competitor product approaches.
What we're looking for:
- Serious passion for games—you are a gamer and have been for years.
- 5+ years of experience as a game designer.
- Worked and shipped on at least 1 Free-to-Play game.
- Social, online and/or mobile game design experience.
- Thorough understanding of games' commercial appeal, including outside your personal gamer demographic.
- Experience with Geolocalization a plus.
- Bilingual French/English is preferred.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, Lovelink Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded "Canada’s best game maker" by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !