Game Designer (Prototyping team)
4 days ago
Zeptolab is looking for a passionate Game Designer to join our team! We are known for creating unique f2p games. And we have a special prototyping team with the goal of finding such concepts, making prototypes and testing them.
We are looking for a Game Designer who will lead a small prototyping team of 1 developer and 1 artist and will work closely with the Creative Director, with the main goal of coming up with unique interesting concepts and prototyping them. This includes ideation process and brainstorming, as well as working with an artist on mockups and turning into life the most promising ones.
We have a flat structure, and we give our teams as much autonomy and responsibility as possible, as we believe this is the best way to get the best results.
- Lead a small prototyping team, turning the most promising concepts into life;
- Generate new ideas and concepts that stand out from anything on the market;
- Organize brainstorming with other game designers to increase the pool of ideas;
- Work with an artist on mockups for new concepts;
- Work closely with Creative Director to guide the ideation process and pick the most promising ideas;
- Provide feedback to other game designers on their projects, and seek feedback for yours;
- Keep up to date on the state of the mobile industry, trends and inspirational games.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as Game Designer in mobile gaming;
- Experience in prototyping games in different genres and with different mechanics;
- Experience of leading a small development team;
- Ability to work in distributed teams;
- Ability to prepare design documentation;
- Understanding the specifics of F2P mobile games;
- High interest in games, including casual games;
- English B2 and higher is a must (communications in distributed teams and between offices are mostly in English).
As a plus:
- Experience in Unity;
- Experience in participating in Game Jams;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Why join us:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, transportation, fitness and a lot of additional services)