Game Designer - Planner - Monetization - LiveOps
7 months ago
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
- Demonstrated success in a game development team designing events with an emphasis in LiveOps with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Shipped at least two titles of AAA quality and able to demonstrate your contribution to their success
- Iterated with designers in a creative and timely fashion
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Solid team player with an unlimited imagination and ability to present your ideas in a team environment while accepting criticism as a tool for improvement
- Unyielding passion for games
- Experience in AAA development and/or from mobile app/game industry
- Live operation experience
- System game design expertise and also exposure implementation/level design
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft Osaka has over sixty passionate and dedicated developers working in tandem with our sister studio in San Francisco creating products enjoyed by millions around the world. We began with the success of Rocksmith in 08’, defying expectations and creating a global multi-million-dollar entity with twenty passionate and creative developers.
Our success continues as we are expanding to include multiple projects and also endeavor to expand the global brand of Rocksmith / next generation with new features that will delight and inspire our loyal community of players.