This job might no longer be available.
FIFA - Game Designer
3 months ago
We are EA
We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we put our players first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play.
The Role: Game Designer
At EA, Game Designers are craftsmen for the product. They are the individuals who design features and experiences end to end ultimately to surprise and delight millions of FIFA gamers around the world.
What a Game Designer Does:
As a Game Designer on FIFA, you will use your understanding and passion for designing player first experiences to add to the creative execution and business success of the game team .
You need to drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both current and future development process. You must be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment .
You will play an instrumental role in the following:
- Creating robust design documents and spreadsheets that are easy to understand.
- Designing small to medium complex systems and tuning them for specific goals.
- Generating new ideas, but also taking exterior ideas and goals and successfully executing against those.
- Taking a holistic approach to quality and delivery to ensure that the feature set and corresponding execution creates the best possible product.
- Working closely with quality assurance and other designers to ensure that features are continually balanced and tuned.
Who You Are:
- Knowledge and passion for football.
- Good technical understanding. Experience with text scripting or visual scripting would be a bonus.
- Good understanding of UX and UI.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Open to new ideas, perspectives and constructive criticism, with the ultimate goal of crafting the best experiences for our players.
- Understand why an idea will or won’t work, and how to design in order to hit specific goals.
- Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What’s in it for you?
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
- More about our location:
- And our people