Game Designer (F/H/NB)
7 days ago
As part of its development, Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a Game Designer to work on the Beyond Good & Evil 2 project.
As a Game Designer, your missions will be as follows:
- Work with programmers to develop tools, improve the interface,
- Work with the designers to understand their requests
- Develop and balance gameplay mechanics and participate in prototype production
- Manage data and system constraints (engine impact generated by a modification)
- Work on progression systems, rewards, potentially NPC / AI Behaviour
- Learning the engine and its constraints
Justify your significant experience in the production of AAA games, on current / new generation consoles as a Technical Designer and have the following skills
- Good knowledge of AI theories, good technical and technological practices
- Excellent technical scripting / visual scripting skills (basic knowledge of code and/or understanding of blueprint), applied to game or level design
- Professional English
• First interview with the hiring manager
• technical test or interview
• Interview with the recruitment team
If your application is not successful, you will receive a negative response.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers everyone the same access to employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its community of players in its teams. All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 370 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, the Streaming team and with La Forge which seeks to validate the value of technological innovations.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.