Game Designer - Elvenar - Event Design & Live Ops
1 month ago
Our Elvenar team is looking for an additional Game Designer who can add valuable expertise to our existing specialists on balancing & systems design.
As a Game Designer , you will not only continue the successful Live Operations of our Elvenar project, but also create extraordinary event mechanics that enrich our player's passion for the game!
- Create new events. Concept, design, and realize new exciting events for our city-building game Elvenar.
- Use KPIs. Improve Elvenar based on the Key Performance Indicators and drive success with metrics.
- Design the game. Design, iterate and evaluate game features and game content that drive engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Implement innovation. Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry, especially in the market of f2p mobile games.
- Have a vision. Communicate and present well-designed concepts to players and our team.
- Collaborate. Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team.
Your skill set:
- Professional expertise. You have worked for 2+ years as a Game Designer, ideally on free-to-play mobile games.
- Analytical mindset. You are reflecting the creation of new game content based on relevant data to ensure success.
- Natural born Game Designer. You are fascinated by modeling fun & simple game features.
- Mobile enthusiast. You are p assionate about mobile games and love to design and play all kind of mobile games.
- Strong communication skills. You are approaching colleagues pro-actively & you are well-versed in presenting your Game Design concepts.
- Open-minded team player. You are eager to use your English skills every day & confident working in an international, multicultural environment.
- Hybrid working model. Contribute from your home in any German city - our company adapted to a hybrid working model, offering remote work even after all the COVID limitations are gone.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Equipment delivery. If you are interested in remote work, we will send all the needed equipment to your home office.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture.
- Dynamic people. Work as part of an agile multicultural team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes.
- Creative processes. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons.
- Outstanding remuneration. We are offering competitive compensation & exceptional benefits, ranging from a company gym to smartphone/tablet of your own choice for personal use.
- Career opportunities. We actively support personal development, pay for any necessary textbooks as well as sending you to conferences.
- Transportation support. We contribute to your public transport ticket and subsidize contributions to the company pension plan.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Game Designer? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!