Game Designer, Cross-platform NFT Game
10 days ago
Do you dream of advancing the leading edge of game design? We're looking for an experienced game designer to join an ambitious design team that's combining engaging gameplay with blockchain technology and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
This role is a great fit for both intermediate and senior designers. The job title and compensation will scale up based on your experience and skills.
- Play a important design role on a cross-platform RPG game that incorporates NFTs
- Design action gameplay, meta-game systems, exciting content, and more
- Work closely with artists and programmers to turn your design ideas into reality
- Use iteration, playtests, and metrics to refine your work
- Pitch creative ideas for new features and upcoming projects
- 3+ years of experience as a game designer, or equivalent background
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in game design, or equivalent background
- Expert knowledge of free-to-play game design fundamentals
- Solid understanding of NFTs and blockchain technology
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Chance to advance your career at a fast growing company
- Extensive support for your continued learning and development
- Community-oriented culture that supports giving back to make a difference
OUR WORK ENVIONMENT:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you'll onboard and work 100% remotely. At Amber, our teams excel at working together across borders and time zones. Once its safe to reopen our physical offices, we'll encourage a hybrid culture that balances office collaboration with work from home. But we're open to permanent remote work arrangements for the right candidate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.