Game Designer, Creative Core
4 days ago
We're looking for a creative design master with bold ideas and amazing presentation skills. Join our team to develop new game concepts and discover the next global hit!
- Join a creative design team pitching game concepts for diverse genres, platforms and global hit franchises
- Create high level designs for engaging gameplay, metagame systems, exciting content, and more
- Research the game market to identify opportunities and find a competitive edge
- Work closely with graphic artists to turn your design ideas into polished presentations
- 3+ years of experience as a game designer, or equivalent background
- Advanced knowledge of a broad range of game design fundamentals
- Proven experience designing and presenting successful game concepts
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and hit deadlines in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Chance to advance your career at a fast growing company
- Extensive support for your continued learning and development
- Community-oriented culture that supports giving back to make a difference
OUR WORK ENVIONMENT:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you'll onboard and work 100% remotely. At Amber, our teams excel at working together across borders and time zones. Once its safe to reopen our physical offices, we'll encourage a hybrid culture that balances office collaboration with work from home. But we're open to permanent remote work arrangements for the right candidate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.