Game Design Intern
16 days ago
1. Bachelor Degree or higher
2. Design and implement game contents as planned with guidance of senior colleagues. Guarantee that output meets project requirements and be responsible for results.
3. Be familiar with regular tools including Excel
4. Be passionate about game design and possess lots of game experience. Be eager to participate in game development.
5. Positive attitude. Good communication skills and sense of responsibility. Be able to work in a team.
6. Be familiar with EVE Online brand and its gameplay mechanics.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.