Game Design Intern
16 days ago
Duties will include:
- Designing content for our game "Phantom Brigade" and entering all associated data
- Designing new items/levels/maps/scenarios
- Assisting with game balance
- A very creative mind!
- An online portfolio of games that you've designed (even if they are small) that we can take a look at
- The understanding that game design often requires entering a lot of data, testing it, rebalancing it, etc.
- Detail oriented, responsive, and extremely reliable
- Able to work collaboratively while contributing to a healthy team environment
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Brace Yourself Games is located in downtown Vancouver, Canada, and this position is local. This is a four month full time paid internship. Rate of pay is above industry standard and includes a profit sharing plan and an outstanding benefits package. We develop games because games make us happy. If we’re not having fun doing it, what’s the point? No one at BYG is required to work more than 40 hours per week. We maintain an inclusive, supportive, fun company culture. We’re looking for the candidate who will make BYG an even better place to work! We will respond to successful applicants with an offer to interview. Thanks very much! We look forward to hearing from you.
Brace Yourself Games is expanding. The creators of Cadence of Hyrule, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Phantom Brigade, and Industries of Titan are now hiring a Game Design Intern!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.