Game Data Analyst (f/m/d)
8 days ago
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Game Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Are you the kind of person who wonders what makes games fun? Are you the kind of person who wants to figure out not only what people do but try to understand why they do it? And can you take that knowledge and transform it into action points that are easy to understand and make the game more rewarding, and engaging to play? In this role, you will dive deep into the data by building visualizations and down-to-earth reports - applying a mixture of psychology or economics - to understand how the game works and what players do.
- Partner with Product Managers and Marketing Managers to identify key strategic questions, metrics, and actionable tests.
- Provide end-user-friendly, recommendations and insights to product managers, game designers, leadership, and marketing.
- Research and develop cutting-edge data mining, data collection, and statistical techniques and apply them to game design, monetization, and other key business behaviors.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Previous experience using Data Visualization Tools such as; Looker, Tableau or similar
- The ability to understand data and communicate this in a coherent manner to technical as well as non-technical team members
- Confidence presenting to multiple people with the ability to clearly and concisely explain key findings
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong SQL skills in an enterprise data environment
- Previous experience within a Free to Play games studio
- Professional experience with at least Python, R or similar
- An interest in machine learning, data science, business intelligence, and data technologies.
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
Learning Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
Flexible Working Hours and Home Office – We believe in a good work-life balance
Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
Health and Fitness - We pay a contribution towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQs and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.