At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. As the Game Data Analyst, you will work closely with a dedicated Game team to inform decision making regarding features of the game, balancing, player interactions, finding hidden opportunities and much more.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Analyze large, complex datasets to address ad-hoc and long-term operational and strategic business questions
- Draw meaningful conclusions and provide actionable insights from data to shape and influence in-game features, economies, and future product roadmaps
- Own the taxonomy for game data, ensuring all key performance metrics are measurable and can be analyzed efficiently.
- Present analytical findings as both written communication and visual representations that are clear, concise, and understandable, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and processes around data deliverables to ensure data driven decisions can be made at all levels across Tilting Point
- Collaborate with all teams at Tilting Point, driving and supporting data and analytics related projects with game team, User Acquisition, Marketing, Engineering, and more
Your XP & Skills
- Effectively communicate in English across verbal and written form.
- University degree (BA or BS) in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of work experience as a data analyst or scientist, supporting consumer-facing products, mobile app/game preferred
- Proficient with SQL
- 2+ years with Python/R a plus
- Adept in at least one visualization tool such as Tableau and looker
- Familiarity with PySpark and/or Amplitude a plus
- Passionate about mobile/social gaming with a good understanding of the market.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/ Sports platform membership
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter (both in English).
*Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.