Game Data Analyst
13 days ago
IO Interactive is always seeking to unlock achievements in the game industry, so we can foster and expand our dedication to state-of-the-art game design.
Our studio is ready to welcome a Game Data Analyst who will be a key player for tapping into new opportunities of growth, both for the live game operations and for the game studio.
What you will do:
- Work with designers, programmers, and product managers to establish game metrics events
- Design and build dashboards to surface data on our players' behaviors and game systems' performance
- Help the development team formulate hypotheses and questions that you can help bring answers to
- Help the development team and support team to create a best-in-class analytics pipeline
- Compile data, create reports, and present findings on a variety of topics from gameplay behaviors to business performance
- Collaborate cross-disciplined with the online, commercial, marketing, gameplay, and studio management teams.
Who you are:
- You have experience in a Business Analyst or Data Scientist role.
- You are both a communicator and a thinker and can present your strategy and findings in an interesting and unambiguous way.
- A passion for video games.
We would love it if you:
- Experience working with Power BI
- Using query languages such as SQL and KQL
Who we are:
A team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, and listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with over 30 nationalities working in our Copenhagen, Barcelona, and Malmö studios. We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome to our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued, and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and having fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is open in both our Malmö, Barcelona, and Copenhagen studios. For the right candidate, will take location preference into consideration. We welcome candidates from all over the world and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application in English.
The position is open in our Malmö & Barcelona offices. We support full relocation and VISA support, for you and your family.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
We welcome candidates from all over the world, and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have questions regarding this role, please reach out to Kaspera@ioi.dk