Game Data Analyst
Sofia Sofia City Province bg
4 days ago
Gameloft Sofia is hiring a Game Data Analyst.
This is an engaging and challenging role that requires strong understanding of mathematical models and statistical knowledge as well as passion for gaming and game design within the emerging free-to-play business model.
- Analysing and deconstructing the existing systems in the game balance and looking for improvements based on data.
- Working together with the key stakeholders in the game team to establish and define the game economy.
- Identifying the potential sale drivers for the different product categories in the game economy, defining the key points of exposure for those drivers.
- Analyse player behaviour, evaluate game performance and report suggestions accordingly.
- Playing mobile games A LOT.
- PASSION FOR GAMES
- Strong analytical thinking, able to break problems down to their key variables and identify the relations between them.
- Well- developed econometrics skills, able to model problems into quantitative systems and draw qualitative conclusions out of quantitative data.
- Statistics knowledge, able to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game, identifying specific weaknesses and strengths in its economy design.
- Sensitivity to game play and game design, understanding how to build needs and emotions in the context of a game.
- Having marketing understanding, able to formulate adequate selling strategies to improve the financial performance.
- Previous experience as a Game Designer, Social Designer or Gambling Designer
- Previous experience in econometrics / data mining
- Experience in marketing or product management
- Understanding of Python and/or SQL
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV in English and your 3 reasons why you want to join the gaming industry. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 157 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs ,4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.