Game Data Analyst / Scientist - Hybrid Casual Puzzle
18 days ago
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Meet the team 👩👩👧👧
You will join the Data department organized into:
- A Data Platform team with 5 Data Engineers responsible for ingesting large amounts of data from multiple different sources, creating and maintaining a core data model which aims at making data standardized, reliable and easily available
- A Data Science and ML Platform team with 6 Data Scientists / ML Engineer working on ML-driven data products: Autobidder for User Acquisition, N-Testing for experimentation
- An Advanced Analytics & Data Science team with 6 Data Analysts and Scientists exploiting our data for:
- Game Analytics
- User Acquisition and Marketing Analytics
- Market Inteligence Analytics
- Ops Analytics
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
As a Game Data Analyst/Scientist - Hybrid Casual Puzzle, you will be in charge of:
- More than anything you are working toward the success of your game
- You work closely with the Product Manager team for a very large Hybridcasual Puzzle game (aiming at top 100 IAP grossing)
- You ensure a data driven approach is used for the creation and maintenance of the game’s roadmap
- You define tracking of events, create pipeline and automate reporting of game specific events and metrics
- You analyse data in order to provide actionable recommendation
- You are the go-to-person for anything related to A/B Testing : planning, deciding on parameters, analyzing complex tests in depth to take statistically driven decision.
Preferred Experience—What's your profile 👀
Having a strong experience in data , you want to join a diverse team composed of mobile gaming enthusiasts. If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- 2-4 years exp. as Advanced Data Analyst or Data Scientist working on Hybrid Casual Puzzle (product side, not UA)
- Technical skills to analyse data (SQL / Python EDA - Analytical mindset) and automate process (Python script / dbt / Tableau)
- Some experience with economy design is a plus
- We need a doer mindset as we are still a small team and need to do things outside of our job description when they can have an impact
- You love playing mobile games
- You are absolutely fluent in English (interviews will be led in English).
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we are building a community of brilliant talents. We believe that true innovation comes from diversity and collaboration, and that's why we prioritize brainpower and determination over formal education. So if you have the talent, energy and motivation, there is no obstacle to your success here.
As the creative experts behind the platform, we provide developers with the data they need to bring their ideas to life. Our team lives by three central values that guide everything we do:
✨Ambition: we're not afraid to tackle difficult challenges and set our goals extremely high. We're on a mission to revolutionize an industry dominated by well-established companies, and we won't stop until we succeed.
✨Humility: we leave our pride & ego aside. We are always ready to lend a helping hand, celebrate each other's successes, and learn from our failures. As Mr. Lamar said, "Sit down. Be humble."
✨Curiosity: we keep our minds open and never stop learning. We believe that questioning everything is the best way to stay ahead of the curve, and we encourage all our team members to stay curious and never stop exploring new ideas.
At Homa, you'll be challenged, supported, and inspired every day, and we can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
Perks & Benefits 🎁
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will have quarterly reviews with your manager to reflect on your performance, celebrate wins, and receive constructive feedback
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip).
At Homa, our primary recruitment focus lies in the beautiful city of Paris, where we aim to cultivate an exceptional work culture. However, we also have vibrant hubs in Spain, Turkey, Georgia, North Macedonia, Poland and Slovenia, where we are continually seeking top talents to join our global family. If you're based in one of these locations, we will be thrilled to consider your application.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.